It’s that time of year again! A deep tradition of a phenomenal weekend filled with bonding, sharing, relaxation, growing closer to God and each other.
- Beach (maybe for walking, not swimming)
- Leaving your daily stress behind
- Catch up on sleep!
- Or stay up and talk
- The spa!
- Bask in the sun
- Eat great food
It’s difficult to describe, but you leave the Advance with the warmest connection to all of the other women – every year it is an extremely supportive environment and experience.
$150 per person
(Pay Le Scandinave directly for your services or bath participation)
- Chocolate fondue Friday
- All meals Saturday
- All sessions and takeaways
We will help finalize the carpooling and chalet lists, so please provide us any preferences.
Carpooling up to Collingwood (a lot of women leave 9:00 am, some in the afternoon, and a number after work).
It’s up to you, many of us stop at Kelsey’s:
371 First Street, Collingwood
An amazing place to relax, chat, giggle
- Enjoy the hot baths (basically pool-sized hot tubs, natural & relaxing environment), sauna, eucalyptus steam room
- Pack a bag with your bathing suit, flip flops, reading material if you want, robe if you want one
- Spa provides towel
- Water bottle (they have refill stations)
- The perfect place to start unwinding for the weekend!
- Massages must be booked directly with Le Scandinave by March 14th
104 Brooker Blvd, Blue Mountains, ON
(you need to bring your own bedding, towels, toiletries)
Bring your own or find friends and a restaurant or some take out!
Group session in host chalet
Chocolate fondue and snacks and talking and bonding, board games, pedicures/manicures (whatever you want to bring), hot tub, sauna
Provided in each chalet
Sessions to select from in the chalets
Lunch in host chalet
Myriad of opportunities for downtime and mingling with others in Collingwood. Whether it’s being on your own or with others – meditating, hiking, shopping, at The Village or in town or trying to get back into Le Scandinave – it’s your time.
Oliver & Bonacini
Take path between Rocky Mountain Chocolate and Scoops Ice cream to Westin Hotel
Drive safely home!