SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2017
On Saturday October 14th 2017, the 1st annual Mayfield West 5 & 10km Run plus a kids 1km run will take place in Southfields Village, Caledon. Our rapidly growing Mayfield West community is invited to participate in this first fun event.
Our mission for the Run is:
- The promotion of active lifestyles for all individuals; we feel it is an integral component of creating a healthy and vibrant community.
- To create an intimate & encouraging race environment for all participants to achieve their personal best.
- To bring members of the community together & develop relationships while participating in something they enjoy.
Location: John Clarkson Park, Caledon (formerly Village Blue Park) 415 Dougall Avenue, Southfields Village, Caledon. (Kennedy Road North of Mayfield Road.)
Online Registration Opening Soon, Registrations are Limited.
Each Registered Runner can register one child for a free kids 1km run (child must be 4-9 years old)
Date: Saturday October 14th, 2017
8:50am – Warm up for Kids 1km run event (registered participants only)
9:00am – Start Time of Kids 1km run
9:30am – Start Time of 5 & 10km run
12:00pm – End of Run Event
Route: All Races sche run start and end at John Clarkson Park.
A unique experience for runners utilizing the Mayfield West terrain including parts of the beautiful Etobicoke Creek. This run will challenge you with diversity of a nice gentle downhill, challenging uphill, flat areas, road and trail loop course.
(parking along Dougall Avneue in front of the Event Park will be reserved for organizers and for Handicap permits only)
- SouthFields Village Public School, 110 Learmont Avenue
- Dennison Park, 109, 145 Learmont Avenue, next to Southfields Village Public School
- Bonnieglen Farm Park, corner of Twistleton Street & Learmont Avenue
- Parking is also available throughout the community, the Town of Caledon traffic by-laws must be followed if parking on the street.
Washrooms Facilities located at event.
Park & Event is Handicap Accessible
This event is a not for profit event and will be donating to a local charity TBA.
Sponsorship Opportunities please call: 647-209-6272 or email: RunMayfieldWest@gmail.com