SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2017
Lace up your running shoes for the Mayfield West 5 & 10km run plus a kids 1km run taking place in Southfields Village, Caledon on Saturday, April 28th, 2017. Our rapidly growing Mayfield West community is invited to participate in this first fun event.
Our mission for the run is:
- The promotion of active lifestyles for all individuals; we feel it is an integral component of creating a healthy and vibrant community
- To create an intimate & encouraging race environment for all participants to achieve their personal best
- To bring members of the community together & develop relationships while participating in something they enjoy
Location: John Clarkson Park, Caledon (formerly Village Blue Park) 415 Dougall Avenue, Southfields Village, Caledon (Kennedy Road North of Mayfield Road)
Date: Saturday, April 28th, 2017
Registrations are limited. Each registered runner can register one child for a free kids 1km run (child must be 4-9 years old)
9:00am – Start time of kids 1km run
9:30am – Start time of 5 & 10km run
12:00pm – End of run event
Route: All races start and end at John Clarkson Park.
A unique experience for runners utilizing the Mayfield West terrain including parts of the beautiful Etobicoke Creek. This run will challenge you with diversity of a nice gentle downhill, two challenging uphills, flat areas, road and trail loop course.
(parking along Dougall Avenue in front of the event park will be reserved for organizers and for Handicap permits only)
- Southfields Village Public School, 110 Learmont Avenue
- Dennison Park, 109, 145 Learmont Avenue, next to Southfields Village Public School
- Bonnieglen Farm Park, corner of Twistleton Street & Learmont Avenue
- Parking is also available throughout the community, the Town of Caledon traffic by-laws must be followed if parking on the street.
Washrooms facilities located at event.
Park & event are Handicap accessible
This event is a not-for-profit event and will be donating to a local charity TBA.
Sponsorship opportunities please call: 647-209-6272 or email: RunMayfieldWest@gmail.com